These figures have been being produced since 2005 and have previously been called the debt statistics. But have now been renamed to encompass a wider range of how we spend money in the UK.
The key figures for November 2014 can be seen below.
• £55,223: average household debt (including mortgages) in September, up from £55,083 in August
• 270: Number of insolvencies every day
• £1,185: average amount paid in interest on debt per person annually
• 210,000: average house price paid by first-time buyers
• 1,033: number of people who became redundant every day between June and August
• £2,214: average household credit card debt
• 0.7%: estimated growth of the UK economy in Q3 2014
• £90m: daily increase in net lending to individuals
• 1,474: drop in unemployed people per day
• 17.8bn: gross mortgage lending in September 2014
If you know any businesses or individuals that are struggling with debt recommend they visit our website to see how we have helped similar people, we are happy to provide a free initial consultation with our obligation.
There is Life after Debt!
Find us on Google